3.03.2011

my best friend's wedding

Kailey and Randy are now officially married!!

They got married early Saturday morning, so Preston and I drove up with my parents for the sealing (I got to wait in the foyer). It was snowy and cold, but oh so beautiful with the snow.

My mom always has said Kailey is a winter bride, kind of like Snow White or something. I guess that came true. She looked completely gorgeous in her pretty white dress
(check out the lace veil)
The yellow and purple looked soooo good together, especially in the flowers. I also loved all the tulle and twinkle lights around the reception center. Very whimsical.

I got to wear a purple bridesmaid dress with nice pearls from Kailey's parents.
Her parents are so kind and they made the day wonderful.
A country band filled the reception center with lots of dancing too.
Everyone got their groove on--even my fiance!












All of it was sooo beautiful.
It was definitely a first for me though--going to a wedding reception as an engaged woman!
Raquel and I stood with the huddle of girls hoping to catch the bouquet, knowing we technically weren't even eligible. My days of bouquet catching are officially over. And it feels great.

Anyways, I just wanted to say congrats

Kailey and Randy!

love you guys xoxo


(The next wedding will probably be mine! Three months and counting.....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment