2.18.2011

dresses, dresses, dresses

did you know that anthropologie came out with a wedding website?
well they did! just in time to give me inspiration for my wedding.
and i am very excited about it. their website can be found here
their dresses aren't very realistic, but i do love them.
i also love vera wang dresses

i'm on the hunt for good dress shops in the area. i would love to have a dress like one of the dresses above, but with sleeves. i've looked into a few stores, like the perfect dress and gateway prom and bridal. my wedding planner, lauren reid, also recommended that i look into getting my dress made. apparently they fit like a glove and can even be cheaper than buying one! so if you know a good semestress, give me a shout out.
i'm taking suggestions for good dress shops too!

No comments:

Post a Comment