3.23.2011

vendors

i'm feeling much better now that our main wedding vendors are booked! and i couldn't be happier about them. we were able to get some grrreat vendors for a smart price.
the wonderful lady who took our family pictures back in october (remember those? we loved working with her) is my wedding photographer. her name is mikki platt, and she is just a gem! here are a few engagement pics taken by mikki. her website can be found at www.mikkiplattphotography.com




my aunt tina referred me to the dressmaker of these lovely gowns.......






i met with the dressmaker, melissa blackburn, last week. we talked about fabric: silk chantone, lace, organza. she drew up some sketches and took my measurements. she will start working on my dress in a few weeks! in the mean time, i need to find some shoes and a corset. oh, and making sure i can fit into my dress...that would be nice too.
farewell ice cream and cupcakes (i will see you june 10th!).
hello carrots and salad.

speaking of food...these people are catering the family dinner for the first part of the reception.


yum! i met with them last night to finalize all the food and set-up.

everything's starting to come together slowly.

hopefully it will all be ready in 79 days.

it's quicklyyy approaching!

1 comment:

  1. when I need a dress, i will be asking you who made yours.
    those gowns are perfection! I love them!

    I am so excited for you! You're going to be a beautiful bride

    ReplyDelete