12.24.2010

winter wonderland wedding

the week before christmas, most people are frantically strolling the mall to buy last minute christmas presents.

Normally, I would admit to this, but this year I had something much more important on my agenda...

A wedding!

I finished up finals and then jetted off to California with my family for my cousin Jennie's wedding. They got married in the LA temple and had their reception in the Music Hall in down town LA. The biggest rain storm in 10 years also decided to come the day before the wedding. Thankfully the photographer was able to snap a few pictures in between the gusts of rain. We danced the night away at the beautiful dinner reception and caught up with cousins. My aunt tina decorated the whole reception hall with her martha stewart skills.
It was lovely!


















Congratulations Jennie and Aaron!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE HER DRESS!!! Looks like you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I totally freaked.....then I realized you weren't announcing YOUR wedding!! Still soooo fun! You all look fab!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete