6.03.2010

life resumed

I fell in love with blogging while I was in London, and now I'm


BACK!



and it feels better than ever (probably because I have no homework weighing down on my conscience)

It's so nice to be home, and summer has been treating me well so far.

here's a little taste of what I've been up to....



a big welcome home from family and friends



my baby sis went to Junior Prom
she was basically in charge of planning the whole event, and she rocked it.



Hanson family prom
I went along with my parents, Jeff and Cristy to chaperone the dance. Kristen just laughed when Cristy and I went out and danced with her and her friends! what a good sport






Kris and her cute date



babysat kristen while my mom went on a business trip with my dad. We made fun headbands with laura and jessie


I took a trip down to st. george with fun cousins.
Jessie and Kristen played in a tennis tournament down there, so Laura and I tagged along. It felt so good to play some tennis finally

soaked up some sun!



had a great memorial day filled with multiple bbqs and family and friends
I love summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment