6.22.2010

be nice to your body

a few weeks ago, I started this new "plan" with my best friend.

(notice how it's not a diet. diets are bad!)


here is what the plan consists of:

exercise 1 hour a day (except sunday of course)

lifting weights 3X a week

no sweets

no fast food/junk

64 oz water per day

one veggie and fruit per day


(the plan was completely necessary. we both had returned from living outside the country for a semester- I gained the horrible london 15 that I swore I would never gain!)

if we break any rules, we must exercise two hours a day for the next week.

it has been so much fun though! we've been trying all kinds of new ways to exercise, and we've never felt so good. it has definitely been worth it.


My body feels like it has been cleansed.
I'm addicted to the high that comes from being active.
it feels great to be moving out under the sun!

if anyone else would like to join, feel free!




your body will love you even more.





No comments:

Post a Comment