1.28.2011

day dream

I swear I can hardly go a week without hearing (or seeing of FB)
"I'm engaged!"
I'm sure the fact that I go to BYU adds to the situation, as well as my two best friends being engaged.
Every time I hear about engagements, I get so excited for the bride! so many fun things to plan. I want to plan their wedding right then and there for them.

With all this hubbub of wedding announcements, it just makes me want to plan weddings all day long!! is it just me or has every other girl dreamed about being a wedding planner? I find myself spending obscene amounts of time looking at wedding blogs, flower arrangements, do-it-yourself wedding favors, etc etc.

and then there's the best part about weddings...

the food!!

let's get real, most guests are excited to see the bride and groom, but we all know they are anxiously awaiting to try the yummy food. and who can blame them? I can definitely relate to that.
I'll let you in on a secret...

one of my dreams is to cater weddings
(and help with the other plans of course. so many fun things)




YUM! don't you just love LOVE? and all the food that comes with it!

nothing like a nice day dream

ok, enough of this! now I must go back to my books.
maybe someday I'll be able to cook all day and ditch the textbooks.
that would be the life!

1 comment:

  1. That cake looks sooo cute!! And I don't think i've ever really seen a 2 layer cake that looks that cute!! Food, yum yum:)

    ps- I too spend obscene amounts of time reading blogs ;)

    ReplyDelete