7.11.2010

June Bug


Birthday Shout Outs:


the lovely Raquel Berrett







She turned 20! What an old girl. She had a little get together to celebrate. There was....



BBQ
hot tubbing
swimming
ice cream cake
bonfire
star gazing




It was a perfect summer night.









(what a sweetie. we've been friends since forever)

(I made her these abelskivers that morning!)

I love Raquel because she loves people and she's passionate.






Next up:


Preston Reese






He turned 22! He's very old. We had a picnic up the canyon, and I made him
butterfinger (his favorite candybar) cupcakes.




Preston is awesome because he's hilarious and loves to be around people.




last birthday shout out:

preston's roommates (and my friends now too) paul and kris

I think you two are pretty great as well!




I hope you all had wonderful june bug birthdays!


No comments:

Post a Comment